Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New York, I Love You







Three months ago, my dream came true: I finally moved to my beloved NYC. Now that I am a true New Yorker, I find it necessary to share all of my trials and tribulations of daily life in the Big Apple. This blog will serve as an outlet for my reviews of all that New York has to offer - from the restaurants to the concerts to the stores. It's my daily bite of wisdom...An apple a day for those who know what is good for them. Enjoy!

P.S. Since it has been a couple months and I am just starting this blog, I have a bit of catching up to do. I will start by posting some pics that I have taken. To start, here are the store windows from Bloomingdales in Midtown when I first moved here back in July. Some fabulous quotes from some fabulous designers!


No comments:

Post a Comment