Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fashion Night Out With Carson Kressley

I know that New York fashion week seems like forever ago, but I wanted to share my celebrity sighting. I was innocently walking down 59th Street between 3rd and Lexington on the evening of "Fashion Night Out", and I noticed loud music coming from New York and Company. I decided to stop in and see what the commotion was about and ended up seeing no other than Carson Kressley! For those of you who don't know him, Carson was the very animated stylist on one of my old favorite shows "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" and a native Pennsylvanian like myself. He hosted a fashion show on this particular night with some really cute outfits, all from New York and Company. I was surprised to see such good-looking combinations for such reasonable prices. And Carson was just as entertaining as he was on the show. What a pleasant surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment