Saturday, September 25, 2010

While You Were Out


As you can see, I have not posted in nearly a year (crazy how fast a year in this city can fly). I have been keeping up with writing for other publications, but slacking with my own blog. Moving forward it is my goal to do both! I know there is some catching up to do so in the weeks to come I will update you with things missed and continue to add new experiences as well.

One of my favorite assignments recently was my interview with Colbie Caillat. I had the opportunity to meet her after her performance at the House of Blues in the Showboat in Atlantic City this summer and this girl is gorgeous and sweet in person, just as you'd expect! Please check out my interview:

http://www.shortandsweetnyc.com/2010/10/colbie-caillat-on-being-part-of-lillith-fair-influences-and-more/

No comments:

Post a Comment